QuickMat™ Electric Floor Heating Mats
Flexible aluminum strips are used to arrange the heating cables in an easy shaped mat. High quality heating cables are woven into 12 inch (30 cm) or 18 inch (50 cm) wide mats which are between 6 feet (2m) and 72 feet (24m) long. The spacing of the wires is 8.2 cm apart. The flexible strips have adhesive strips in the back in order to hold the product layout to the surface during installation. The cold leads are 9 feet (3m) long.
Click here to get a quote on QuickMat™ for your project.
About QuickMat™ by Easy Warm Floor
Easy Warm Floor's QuickMat™ is Self-adhesive, which makes the installation much easier and faster, and does not require any trawling of Thin Set/Mastic/Mortar.
Easy Warm Floor's QuickMat™ radiant heat system is an Electric radiant floor heating DIY product.
Easy Warm Floor's radiant floor heating system utilizes a floor temperature-sensing thermostat, which can hold up to 16-Amp. By choosing the proper voltage we can accommodate up to 290 Sq.ft. on a single thermostat.
- Our QuickMat™ Radiant heating systems are made from high quality Du Pont heating cables
- Thin 1/8 in. cable thickness
- Fits any size or shape room
- Possible to install the QuickMat™ and lay your floor all in the same day!
- When using any stone flooring applications, does not require the use of thin set or any leveling compound.
Coverage - Easy Warm Floor has the only mat in the market that leaves
75% of the surface free for the tile's adhesive.
Splices - The heating cable has a special connection to the cold leads by high-quality insulation tubes.
- Copper cable with a double layer of P.V.C. installation. The leads are rated 105c.
Click here to get a FREE price quote for our QuickMat™ Radiant Heating System