Easy Warm Floor's Soil Heating System
Easy Warm Floor' soilmat can be used for propagation or localised heat and are designed for maximum flexibility for busy gardeners. A plug-in unit that rolls up easily when not in use, heat mats are ideal for raising soil temperature around roots by about 10 - 30 º F and can be used with a basic propagator or with seed trays.
Easy Warm Floor' soilmat Flexible Fiberglass mesh is used to arrange the heating cables in an easy shaped mat. Our SoilMat Radiant heating systems are made from high quality Du Pont heating cables.
SoilMat is Self-adhesive, which makes the installation much easier and faster
Easy Warm Floor's Soilmat radiant heat system is an easy to install Electric radiant floor heating DIY product.
Cable embedded in mat
Easy Warm Floor's SoilMat Tech Info:
* Our Soilmat Radiant heating systems are made from high quality Du Pont heating cables
* Thin 1/8 in. heating cable thickness
* Fits any size or shape area ro table
* When using on a table we recoment the use of thin set or any leveling compound in order to secure the heating cable for repeat use
* Volt - 120 or 240 volt.
* Watt per sq”ft - 10,12, 15 or 20 w/sq”ft.
* Width – 12 or 18 inch width mat .
* Sizes - from 9 up to 113 sq”ft per unit .
Splices - The heating cable has a special connection to the cold leads by high-quality insulation
Cold leads - Copper cable with a double layer of P.V.C. installation. The leads are rated 105c.